Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Official News

Okay. I hate to do this, but it's something I should have given in and done a good month or so ago at least. For the whole two people left checking this story regularly, it is now on a n official hiatus until after Christmas. Between work and family and other things, I know there is no way I will be able to return to regular updates until then. I may be able to post some things on occasion, but nothing even close to regular. I feel bad, and it sucks just as much for me as for anybody else, but that's just the way things go sometimes; I'd rather return after Christmas and actually be able to devote a decent amount of attention to this project than to half-ass it and end up neglecting it most of the time.

On the bright side, as a consolation, I leave you (temporarily) with two pictures: one of a character you're familiar with, and one that you haven't met yet (and probably won't until early spring lol).